Up to 100,000(per device/month)
1 to 100,000(per device/month)
100,000 to 500,000(per device/month)
500,000 to 1 Million(per device/month)
Interested in a custom pricing plan?
Get in touch with our sales team.
Our free Developer Plan gives you the tools you need to start testing devices now, and the flexibility to design custom schemas that you can apply to device after device in the wild. Get started with your free developer account today. Benefits include:
Our data source management tools give you the flexibility to determine what types of data you want to collect and store for the future.
Custom triggers allow you to set notifications based on a specific data event (e.g. when temperature drops to freezing).
M2X data streams give you a snapshot of your device data by the second.
Frequently Asked Questions: Pricing
Get the answers you need to common questions you have about your
M2X account, pricing and support.
Browse more FAQs
- Does support include technical assistance with supported devices?
Yes, if you have a technical question regarding the client software for one of our supported devices please visit our forums or open a support ticket.
Additionally we support many standard hardware and device platforms. For a comprehensive list of the hardware and device platforms that we support visit Supported Hardware and Device Platforms.
- How are the number of Data Points Calculated?
- A Data Point is an individual value sent from from a device to the M2X Data Service. The Data Points are organized into a times series called a Stream. A device may have one or more streams associated with it. Each individual Data Point in each Stream is counted as a Data Point. For example consider a device with two Streams: The Device pushes a Data Point for each Stream every five minutes creating 17,856 data points in a month.
- Do Data Points generated for testing purposes count?
- Your free Developer account includes 10 Low Tier devices. Once you upgrade to a Professional plan, the first 1000 data points written to each device are free.
- What if I go over the 1 million data point maximum?
- M2X is built to scale with your business - if you find that your device exceeded its quota, we will work with you to determine the appropriate plan. Continued overages could result in a data cap being placed on your account until action is taken to accommodate additional data usage requirements.